All Original papers written in Persian (with English abstract) or English (with Persian abstract) will be considered. English parts of the manuscript must be typed in a 11-point Times New Roman font (titles in Bold), with all margins at least 2.5 cm wide. All scientific terms should conform to the current international nomenclature. Botanical and zoological names should be typed in italics and SI units should be used. An original research article should be organized in 5 sections labelled Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion, as well as a title page.
- Title page: Title of article, Full names of all authors and indicate (*) the corresponding author, affiliation and addresses (institutions and e-mail)
- Title: The title should be informative and short in a maximum length of 15 words.
- Abstract: The abstract (up to 300 words) should be composed of one concise paragraph.
- Keywords: Please provide 4 to 6 keywords, not present in the title, which can be used for indexing purposes.
- Main body of the article: Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion
- Tables: All tables are to be numbered using Arabic numerals. Tables should always be cited in text in consecutive numerical order and For each table, please supply a table caption (title) explaining the components of the table.
- Acknowledgments: Acknowledgments of financial support and other forms of help received from people or institutions should be placed in a separate section, before the References section.
- Reference list entries should be alphabetized by the last names of the first author of each work. Please organize according to the APA format.
Click here for a current manuscript template.
Click here for a template title page.
Click here for the journal's copyright form.
Please follow the hyperlink “Submit manuscript” and upload all of your manuscript files following the instructions given on the screen.
The manuscript processing fee is 800000 IRR, followed by an additional 2000000 IRR publication fee in case of acceptance.